Are you passionate about health and wellbeing and would like to work part-time flexible hours for a very reputable, genuine and ethical company?
If so, we are looking to recruit freelance Sales/Brand Awareness Ambassadors. We are a company called Cress https://cressuk.com/ who are distributors of some natural ethical products such as Sukin, Tisserand, HayMax, Herbatint and Andalou.
It’s extremely flexible for someone self employed. Maybe you are a Nutritionist, Naturopath, Herbalist, Homeopath, Aromatherapist, Reflexologist etc, or have a healthy interest in natural health. You would be required to promote and showcase the products doing in-store demos etc in health stores/pharmacies, that we find for you.
It usually involves working between one day every week or month (or more if required) going into the health stores/pharmacies to bring awareness to one or more of the products mentioned above.
It is a good rate of pay in the region of £12 an hour. You will also get reimbursed for transport, travelling time, training time & expenses. Also commission options too.
Please note that this is not network marketing and you don’t have to invest any money. You may be able to promote your health/healing work with the people you interact with in the shops if appropriate.
We are looking for positions to fill in Edinburgh/Scottish Borders/Glasgow, The Midlands, East Anglia and Exeter.
If anyone is interested, please email me with relevant details – firstname.lastname@example.org or call to clarify anything on 07958401874. If applicable you will then be put forward to the Managing Director/Sales Director of Cress to have a Zoom interview.
Login or Register to Apply To This Job
The Secret Beauty Garden has two city centre locations in Edinburgh – Alva Street, and Morrison Street.
Both salons pride themselves on making people feel better inside out, and giving all their clients a 5 star service.
We are looking for beauty therapists to carry out all beauty treatments, and receptionist positions to greet and meet… take client bookings… answer the phone… and help with general admin duties.
Checklists and cleaning duties must be adhered to daily.
This job would suit an experienced professional who is looking for part time or full time hours including weekends and evenings.
We would love to hear from you if you are interested!
We are searching for a personal assistant to help with the day to day tasks of running a salon business. Tasks to expect as our PA include:
– Writing & scheduling weekly newsletters
– Creating & scheduling social media posts
– Typing up & sending invoices
– Filing documents
– Taking calls, responding to emails & diary management
– Updating customer records
– Maintaining communications between management, staff & customer
– Arranging salon repairs
– Ordering supplies
– Event preparation and the occasional order packing & shipping
While no experience is required as training will be given, we do require the following:
– A good eye for design
– Able to navigate through the basics of social media platforms such as Facebook/Instagram
– Eloquent in both writing & speaking
– Basic computer & device skills
– Dedication to the role
Desirable skills but not required:
– Experience in working with canva
– Experience in working with Mailchimp
– Experience with diary management
Salary: £10 per hour
Hours: 10 – 16 hours per week, temporary position with the potential to become permanent.
Perks: Bonus incentives & annual company-paid events.
This is an on-site position with the potential of working from home occasionally. Free on-street parking is available all round the area.
We are a supportive and welcoming bunch to work with and would love to have the right candidate join our team.
We have an amazing opportunity for a fully qualified and experienced hairstylist to join our friendly team. We are an urban spa based on the outskirts of Edinburgh’s city centre, our salon/spa has a relaxing and chilled atmosphere which is maintain throughout the spa. We offer a range of services using high quality, organic, cruelty free and vegan products. The brands we work with are Oway and FFØR.
The right candidate should be able to show initiative, high quality and professional work, work well in a team and as an individual as well as bringing a friendly and warm manner to salon guests.
We are looking for someone who is well established and able to bring custom with them to the role.
– Fully qualified to at least an SVQ level 3 or equivalent in hairdressing
– Trained in advanced colouring techniques i.e balayage, baby lights etc.
– Good time keeping skills & dedication to the role
– Basic IT and computer skills
Preferred but no essential:
– Gents cutting and styling
– Likely to bring a loyal clientele to the role
– Servicing clients hair needs
– Capable of booking in clients over the phone and face to face
– Upselling services and products
– Working in a team as well as being able to manage your own column
– Exceptional time keeping skills
– Helping to keep all areas of the spa/salon clean and tidy
– hours: 24 – 35 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£12.50 per hour depending on experience + commission
Job Perks: Bonus incentives, commission, tips, free hair/beauty/yoga services