Find Jobs with Employers who respect your freedom & personal choice
Latest Job Board Listings
New Jobs are being added every day…
Live in Carer
Looking for 2 private female live-in carers (self-employed) to work on a 4-6 week on/off rota, ensuring continual care between you to look after my mother who is a kind and thoughtful soul. She suffers with Progressive Supra Nuclear Palsy, a rare neurological condition. Duties to include cooking, cleaning, personal care, companionship and assistance with activities.
Must be an experienced carer and have a gentle approach, be patient, conscientious and have a high standard of hygiene. If you are interested please provide your caring experience history and relevant qualifications. References required. No vaccine required. Based in Wareham, Dorset.
I am looking for a childminder/Nanny for my 4 month old son. This would be on a part-time/flexible basis, either in my house (preferable) or at your home. I am based in Meadowbank, EH7.
I would like someone who has previous experience with children and is flexible, patient and kind. Ideally someone who does not wear a mask.
Hours (may vary depending on how busy I get with clients):
Fridays approx 9:30am – 4pm
Mon – Tue 9:30am – 4:30/5pm (this would not start immediately, looking at potentially starting these additional days in Summer 22).
Start date flexible. Would be happy to discuss arrangements further. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sales Ledger Tasks
- To create Sales Invoices and Deposit Sales Invoices for Clients
- To prioritise securing payment from customers within the company’s credit terms and minimise bad debt
- To maintain the Aged Debt report and working spreadsheets
- To provide commentary to the director, offering details on outstanding debt. Escalate / agree best course of action where required
- Liaise with the Director regarding recovery action
- Ensure all customers are added to our customer database
- To process customer payment receipts
- To send monthly customer statements where required
- To resolve customer invoice queries by email and telephone, liaising with team members from other departments to ensure a prompt outcome
- To reconcile Customer Accounts – and query missing invoices, miss allocated transactions
Purchase Ledger Tasks
- To marry up all purchase invoices with despatch notes / delivery documents where applicable; query missing documents
- To review supplier statements and ensure all invoices are received and keyed in the system, SAGE Accounts
- To generate weekly, fortnightly and monthly bank payments to settle accounts in a timely manor in line with Supplier and CMI Terms & Conditions
- To perform above when reconciling purchases on Company Credit Card
- Revenue assurance, checking supplier invoices
- To reconcile Supplier Accounts – and query missing invoices, miss allocated transactions
VAT / HMRC
- To prepare the quarterly VAT Returns for Elixor Solutions Ltd and Corrinne Muir Interiors Ltd
- To liaise with Accountant on issues and request direction where applicable
- To maintain all ledger balances and ensure correct and accurate accounting matches SAGE Accounts and Payroll accounts
- Print and File reports for reference and audit
- To Produce / Copy invoices of capitalised purchases – send to accountant
- To perform Payroll Year End and liaise with Accountant on Company Year End (for both Elixor and CMI)
Accounts Assistant tasks
- To maintain company cash flow daily
- To maintain monthly / annual management accounts / P&L accounts
- Preparation of payment Runs and Monthly Payroll Payments
- Maintain all information keyed into SAGE Accounts
- Preparing expense payments
- To maintain Petty Cash and ensure correct reconciliation of Petty Cash is kept current
- Maintain payroll / hourly spreadsheets on hours worked and process monthly payroll – produce and distribute payslips
- To maintain holiday board and employee holiday allocation spreadsheet
- To reconcile all bank accounts monthly and query any missing transactions – PAYPAL, Current Account, Deposit Account, Company Credit Card
- Undertake any reasonable ad hoc tasks as requested from across the business
- Provide advice / information to the business on matters surrounding your expertise and technical knowledge
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of the finance function in terms of actively seeking to improve ways of working and gaining efficiencies to add value to the department and business
- Undertake any training required to carry out the role to the best ability
- Answer phone and deal with clients and some PA duties for management
Looking for the perfect candidate for your job?
We have access to some of the best people in the UK. Post your job now.
Popular Jobs By Category
The world we live in is changing fast. New markets and a new economy are emerging.